Needham Inks Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of industrial inks, and currently recruiting for an Admin Manager with experience working in an office environment at their head facility in Whitchurch. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive company which has seen rapid growth in recent years and to become an integral member of our administration team and to contribute to the long-term development and success of the company.
Full training will be given in this company that is going through exciting developments.
This role will be based at our headquarters in Whitchurch, Shropshire.
- Lead and manage the Needham Inks admin team in a busy office environment
- Distribute work amongst admin team to manage workload
- To understand and support Needham Inks commitment to Customer service within the department
- Maintain and develop associated administration systems to provide continuous improvement in processes and procedures to improve efficiency and customer service
- Use Sage Line 50 to process orders, manage stock, and produce management reports
- Ensure customer orders are processed correctly and in a timely manner and customers are notified of any delays
- Support the team ensuring that documents that are required for exports and imports are prepared properly and efficiently and exact requirements are correctly communicated to production
- Liaise with production department to ensure accurate information is passed between admin and production teams
- Approve holidays, time off for appointments, and ensure that the office is always adequately staffed
- Ensure customers continue to receive excellent customer service
- Follow up enquiries when required
- Keep in regular contact with large customers, to make sure they are happy with service levels
- Responsible for developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures
- Define and implement office policies and procedures and review adherence to these policies
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Act as a coach, mentor to ensure the team have the requisite skills to perform their role
- Update CRM package as required
Skills, Qualifications & Experience Required
To be successful a successful candidate, you will be ambitious and looking for an opportunity to build and shapre your career within our family-owned, dynamic and modern company.
- Experience of managing and leading an admin team
- Experience of using Sage Line 50 is desirable
- Ability to motivate and manage a small team
- Ability to liaise directly with both customers and suppliers both in the UK and overseas
- IATA/ADR experience of exports/imports
- Confident telephone manner
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Attention to detail
- Good standard of numeracy
- Good written/spoken English
- To be adaptable and flexible in approach to work
- Time management
Hours of Work and Benefits:
- Full time position
- Long-service holiday allowance
- Excellent working environment and atmosphere
- Successful, friendly, family owned business
The company is committed to providing a supportive, friendly, ‘no blame’ environment in which its staff can be proud of their outputs and fulfil their ambitions. We provide an exceptional level of loyalty and respect and provide an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. Committed to never-ending improvement, we are dedicated to creating unequivocal excellence in everything we do and everything we produce.
For more information or to apply, please email your CV to [email protected].