Needham Inks Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of industrial inks, and currently recruiting for a Sales Manager with experience working in a technical sales environment at their head office facility in Whitchurch. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive company which has seen rapid growth in recent years and to become an integral member of our team and to contribute to the long-term development and success of the company.
Full training will be given in this company that is going through exciting developments.
This role will be field-based with travel to our headquarters in Whitchurch, Shropshire.
- To enhance and grow the Needham Inks Limited brand and products
- Build a digital ink customer base, primarily through NIL appointed distributors, at the same time optimize sales and margins of new and existing product range
- Research and follow market trends, request and justify development of products to develop and grow NIL as a company
- To interact with all existing, new and potential customers
- Keep records of this interaction using the company CRM system for this purpose and forward to the appropriate person if this is for one of the company’s subsidiaries
- Submit a monthly report on progress of customer orders
- Ensure that new and existing products are brought to market in a timely, professional manner
- Review NIL’s marketing materials including the website, ensuring it is up to date, relevant, legal and does not put NIL or its clients in a position of liability
- Prepare a company presentation and training manuals for your product area. To be reviewed on a regular basis
- Prepare quarterly sales product forecasts
- Support the General Manager in preparing a yearly budget and sales and marketing plan for the following year
Skills, Qualifications & Experience Required
To be successful, the candidate will be ambitious and looking for an opportunity to build and shape a career within our family-owned, dynamic and modern company.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- Demonstrates initiative, enthusiasm and enterprise
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good IT, budget and report writing/analysing skills
- A full driving licence
- The ability to build relationships quickly both internally and externally
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of the graphics ink market
Hours of Work and Benefits:
- Full time position
- Long-service holiday allowance
- Excellent working environment and atmosphere
- Successful, friendly, family owned business
The company is committed to providing a supportive, friendly, ‘no blame’ environment in which its staff can be proud of their outputs and fulfil their ambitions. We provide an exceptional level of loyalty and respect and provide an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. Committed to never-ending improvement, we are dedicated to creating unequivocal excellence in everything we do and everything we produce.
For more information or to apply, please email your CV to [email protected].