Needham Laser Technologies Ltd. has vacancies open for Technical Sales Representatives across the country.
Needham Laser Technologies is a leader in the manufacture, distribution, sales and service of innovative laser equipment with a forward-thinking mindset. The role involves technical-consultative selling and is responsible for both new business and account management. The ideal candidate will have proven sales experience and relish the chance to excel in this autonomous field sales position. Sales experience can be in any industry, personality and excellent people skills is key and a must.
- Hands-on consultative / technical sales role with responsibility for generating new business via converting leads to sales in order to increase the installed base
- Managing projects from conception to completion
- Manage the turnover of our existing customer base via account management
- Ensuring sales targets, budgets and KPIs are met
- Provide samples and technical demonstrations of equipment with the support of a technical team
- Support and contribute to the development and delivery of commercial and sales strategy to drive the business forward in terms of growth, revenue and profits
- Identify opportunities to expand the product range and target markets
- Monitor economic indicators, and industry trends and provide feedback to R&D team
- Experience updating and maintaining records on a CRM system
Skills, Qualifications & Experience Required
- Ambitious and motivated, able to work under own initiative
- Good level of spoken and written English language skills
- Ideally have previous experience in a customer/client environment
- Hours of Work and Benefits
- Full-time position
- 28 days holiday + long service holiday allowance
- Excellent working environment and atmosphere
- Competitive pay
For more information or to apply, please email your CV to [email protected].